Instant Delights - Pan Chiken
Sometimes we should alter our routine cooking style and do some experiments. Who knows you may end up with some interesting stuff.
Usually I used to cook chicken in authentic ways like Chicken Curry, Chicken Masala, Chicken Pakoda, Chilly chicken etc. But like a fool I used to always focus on the taste only not on it's nutrition value. But when it comes to the matter of fitness and good health we should give attention towards it's food value rather than the taste. What is the value of taking those foods which is killing us everyday. We should intake those foods which will give us longevity. Oil is a major factor in every cooking. We should try to avoid oil as much as we can and the sooner will be better.
So, today I am sharing you all an amazing, simple , quick and mouthwatering Chicken recipe which is not only full of nutrition value but also having no compromise in tastes.
So let's get started with the recipe-
- First take a mixing bowl and put 500 gms of Boneless or with bone Chicken pieces as per your choice.
- Add 2-3 tbspn of fresh curd or yogurt. Add 1 tbspn of ginger - garlic paste, 1tbspn of red chilly powder, 1tbspn of turmeric powder, salt to taste and some dry fenugreek leaves in to marination.
- Mix all the ingredients well together and keep in rest for at least 15 minutes.
- The resting period is according to your choice and comfort. The more time you will keep the marination the more it will be rich in it's taste and tenderness.
- I prefer to marinate overnight or maximum 6 in refrigerator. And put it in normal temperature atleast one hour before cooking.
- But previously I have tried this recipe with just 15 minutes of marination and it results great too. So, if you are in a hurry you can choose 15 minutes of marination at least.
- Now take a pan, put only 1tbspn of any refined oil and 1tspn butter into it.
- Then give a rough mix to the marinated chicken pieces and put one by one gently over the pan.
- In a medium flame alter both sides in an interval and cover the lead for easy and fast cook.
- When both the sides get goden brown or a smoky charcoal look appears over the chicken pieces, turn the flame off.
- Take out the chicken pieces into a plate, add some lemon juice over the hot chicken pieces and sprinkle some black salt over these and the dish is ready to serve.
This particular recipe is open for all age groups. Especially if you have kids , you should definitely give it a try. For chicken lovers, it will be a great stater. You can serve your guests too in simple and unique way. This particular recipe is rich in protine and the taste will not allow you stop easily once started. So, do try it and keep enjoying with the some new fusions. Eat good, work hard and Stay fit.
We are on a mission to help women learn, grow, connect, explore opportunities, earn and build an identity. Be a part of this movement for Women Empowerment and get access to many rewarding opportunities.
Be a Woman, Be You!
#healthyfood #desifood #NutritionIsImportant
About Me :-
Hi, I am a B.Tech graduate in E&EE stream. Now looking forward to explore my passion of writing.