Using PD Cash
What is PD Cash?
PD Cash is a form of money which can be used to buy products and services in the Bazaar. In terms of Indian currency, 1 PD Cash = Re.1
Why PD Cash?
PinkDesk is a platform built by women for women. An ecosystem which thrives on the participation and contribution of women believes in acknowledging the contribution made by its members in making the platform worthwhile and motivate them at the same time to help the ecosystem prosper. PD Cash is much more than money, it is the catalyst to make the above ideology possible and to keep the platform bustling with activities and transactions.
How can you earn PD Cash?
- PD Cash is simply derived from PD score using the formula 1 PD Cash = 25 PD Score.
- So, the better your Blog/Vlog/Answer performs the better your score gets and the better you earn.
How can you spend PD Cash?
- You can use PD Cash to buy products or services in our Bazaar.
- When you buy products in Mandi using PD Cash the equivalent number of PD Cash would be deducted from the purchasers PD Wallet and the same would be deposited into the seller’s PD Wallet. You also need to check if the option to accept PD Cash is available for the chosen product listed in Mandi. If not, then the transaction between the seller and purchaser takes place in INR without any involvement from Pinkdesk.
- This not where it ends, you can even encash PD cash into INR within allowed limits.